- Special Nepal Spiritual Program
- Nepal Special Eco Trek (Go Green)
- Nepal Special Romantic Trek
- Nepal Family Trekking Program
- Nepal Private Tour Program
- Nepal Special Group Program
- Nepal Spiritual Senior Citizen Program
- Nepal Special Lady Tour Program
- Nepal Spiritual Laughing Trekking
- Nepal Spiritual Shaman Tour
- Nepal Spiritual Tantric Tour
- Jomsom Muktinath Tour
- Hindu Pilgrimage Places Spiritual Tour
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour - Buddhist Holy Tours
- Buddhist Trail Tour
- Manakamana Darshan
- Nepal Tibet and Bhutan Tour
- Special Tours For Disabled People
- Festival Tour
- Mansoon Program Tour
- Nepal Cultural Tour
- Village Tour
- Nepal Spa Tour
- Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Nepal Skill Tour
- Nepal Ayurveda Wellness Tour
- Good Evening Kathmandu Rickshaw Tour
- Kathmandu Valley Tour - 5 Days
- Maritika Cave - Halesi Mahadeva Tour
Good Evening Kathmandu Rickshaw Tour
Come and be entranced! Kathmandu Rickshaw Ride tour is designed to give you an authentic taste of Kathmandu as a beholder. Discover the city of temple- Kathmandu, it's culture, way of life in and around the colorful touristic hub Thamel and its outskirts. We will pass through crowed evening markets and lively market squares.
An unforgettable ride on a ‘Rickshaw,
Breathe in aromatic spices at Asan market
Wander through atmospheric temples
Watch the world go by in Durbar Square
Be whisked through the laneways and backstreets of Kathmandu on a cycle rickshaw
Duration: 3 hours
This program starts as the sun goes down in the dusk. You will discover the myriad sights, sounds and smells of nighttime Kathmandu on an evening rickshaw ride through the city. You will Sit back and relax as rickshaw is expertly navigated through the buzzing backstreets and atmospheric laneways.
Program Starts at the touristic heart of the city, Thamel. The streets in Thamel are lined with shops selling everything from pastries to pashminas, and rickshaw seat provides the perfect platform from which to do a spot of window-shopping along the way. Soak up the hive of activity taking place as you zip through this popular part of town.
When the rickshaw ride progresses ahead towards Durbar Square Leaving Thamel behind, Keep an eye out on route for many of the bustling local markets including Asan, a vegetable and spice market. This is also the oldest market square in all of Kathmandu.
The ride further continues to Durbar Square filled with age-old temples, palaces and shrines that are bound to enchant. A truly special experience when we stop our rickshaw at the side here and stop for local tea at one of the local stall or simply hang out in one of the hippie era pie shops on Freak Street. It will be a wonderful moment here.
After the sights and sounds of this magical place have been absorbed, climb up onto your ‘street helicopter’ (cycle rickshaw) for the return ride back to Thamel. By the end of the tour you’ll be sure to agree that getting amongst the city on a rickshaw ride through its backstreets and laneways is one of the best ways to discover authentic Kathmandu.