- Special Nepal Spiritual Program
- Nepal Special Eco Trek (Go Green)
- Nepal Special Romantic Trek
- Nepal Family Trekking Program
- Nepal Private Tour Program
- Nepal Special Group Program
- Nepal Spiritual Senior Citizen Program
- Nepal Special Lady Tour Program
- Nepal Spiritual Laughing Trekking
- Nepal Spiritual Shaman Tour
- Nepal Spiritual Tantric Tour
- Jomsom Muktinath Tour
- Hindu Pilgrimage Places Spiritual Tour
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour - Buddhist Holy Tours
- Buddhist Trail Tour
- Manakamana Darshan
- Nepal Tibet and Bhutan Tour
- Special Tours For Disabled People
- Festival Tour
- Mansoon Program Tour
- Nepal Cultural Tour
- Village Tour
- Nepal Spa Tour
- Nepal Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
- Nepal Skill Tour
- Nepal Ayurveda Wellness Tour
- Good Evening Kathmandu Rickshaw Tour
- Kathmandu Valley Tour - 5 Days
- Maritika Cave - Halesi Mahadeva Tour
Nepal Cultural Tour 5 Days at $270
Nepal is land of cultural diversity because of ethnicity. Nepali culture is mix culture formed by continuous interaction of people from Indian Origin and Tibetan origin. This continuous interaction gave birth to unique new culture. Nepal is small country in the map of the world but here is great diversity. More than 100 tribal groups live here with their identity and more than 92 local languages are spoken here. The urban places are developing and slowly getting westernized but the rural places are still rustic and exotic. If you are interested in exploration of unique eastern culture unspoiled then you are request to join our cultural tour programs.
The place like Kathmandu is dominated by Newari culture where the local people residing in Kathmandu valley since ages were Newar People. These people are mixed hybrid race formed by cross between Aryan and Mongolian people. They claim that historical Buddha Gautama was born in their family. These people are mostly Hindu and Buddhist and credit goes to them for the development of fine art and culture of Kathmandu valley. The eastern part of Nepal is dominated by different ethnic group people like rai, limbu, sunar etc and the world's famous Everest region is populated by Sherpa people who have unique identity in the world as mountain climbers. The Langtang region is dominated by Tamang people. The western region of Nepal is dominated by Gurung and Magar people of Tibetan origin. The sounthern plain land of Nepal is populated by Tharu and other ethnic group people.
Nepali society is unique society where cast system is still in domination. It is said that in the past it was made on the basis of work but now it has taken evil legacy of birth. The whole society is divided into four major groups Brahmin, Chhetri, baishya and Sudra and within the groups there are hundreds of divisions making higher to lower strata. If you are professor, student or researcher of culture than Nepali society can be university for you. Still in Nepal we have some tribes like Rautey who live in the jungle and make living by hunting and gathering. The Chepang people have come into settlement but there evolution is still very primordial. Join our Cultural tour programs.
Length of trip: 05 days
Highest Alt: 2340 m
Type of trek: Tea house/ Camping
Best season: March-May, Oct-Nov (possible all year round)
Group size: Min. 1 Person
Day 1 : Arriving in Kathmandu and check in Hotel. Welcome dinner in the evening.
Day 2 : Drive to Sundarijal which takes approximately one hour and trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani and it takes about four and half hours. The unpaved road from Kathmandu turns into a trail near a small hydroelectric plant. The trail will enter through the Shivpuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants. The route heads down the ridge through a forest of oaks and rhododendron to Chisopani (2300m.) Over night at Guest house
Day 3 :Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot which takes about six and half hours. In the morning you are attracted by the northern mountain views. Your trek starts to Chauki Bhanjag, which takes about 2 and half hours. You continue the charming trails leading you toward Nagarkot. Nagarkot, (2175m) is by far one of the most popular destination. In the clear weather the Himalaya range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty. Over night at Hotel.
Day 4:Trek from Nagarkot to Changunarayan which takes approximately three and half hours and drive from Changunarayan to Kathmandu and it takes about one and half hours. The most popular walk leads down from Nagarkot along a ridge to the temple of Changu Narayan-with views of Sankhu village to the right and Bhaktapur to the left. Changunarayan is situated at the end of a long ridge which runs well into the valley, it is said to have been built in 323 AD by King Hari Datta Varma. The temple is richly decorated with sculptures and carvings. It is said to be the oldest temple in the valley. After excursion in and around Changunarayan you board the vehicle to get back to Kathmandu.
Day 5 : You can have other sightseeing or Departure.
Included services (Tea house/Lodge trek)
- Pick up & drop-off to/from Kathmandu Airport.
- Two nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in 3 star Hotel with breakfast
- Trekking Guide
- Necessary Porter (one porter in between two people)
- Trekking Entry permit
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Road transportation
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- First aid kits
Not included services
- Tips for guide and porter
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than two nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek (including bottled water)
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionary etc
- Nepal entry visa fee