Machermo Peak Climbing
Machermo Peak climbing in Nepal with Nepal Spiritual Trekking P Ltd, Machermo Peak is interesting and challenging trekking peaks of Everest region, Machermo Peak is open for climbing under mountaineering association Nepal. Height of Machermo peak is 6237. Mountaineering association Nepal declared the Mt. Machermo peak in group “A” category climbing peak. Main attraction of Machermo peak is panoramic views of Himalayan peaks like Everest (8850), Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Cho-oyu, Mt. Kantega, Mt.Kusum Khagaru, Mt.Kongde, Mt.Twache peak, Mt. Cholaste, Island peak etc. Machermo peak is situated at Mahalangur Himalayan range in Everest region at Solukhumbu District, Nepal.
Machermo peak is one of the most beautiful mountain lies on the way to Gokyo Lake. Machermo peak 6237 climbing journey start from Lukla Then to reach the Machermo peak base camp, we follow the Gokyo lake trekking trail up to Machermo valley. After crossing machermo valley we heading towards the Machermo peak base camp and set up base camp about 5140 m. Machermo peak is technically challenging climbing peak of Everest region in this way Machermo peak climbing is suggested only for those Climbers who have enough alpine mountaineering experience.
Machermo peak climbing itinerary has been carefully designed to allow for gradual ascend and proper acclimatization by our climbing expert. Best season for Machermo peak climbing is March to May and September to December. Machermo peak climbing arranges camping basic only. If given Machermo peak climbing itinerary is not suitable for you, we design another itinerary as per your desire and duration of holidays. We make Machermo peak climbing itinerary short and long according to your demand. Machermo Peak climbing can be arranged any time in season as per your requirement. Base camp trekking arranges all necessary infrastructures to assist you for Mt. Machermo climbing attempt. If you interested to climb Machermo peak or interested to know more information about Machermo climbing adventure fell free to contact us.
Day 01 : Welcome to Nepal, upon your arrival in Nepal our representative welcome you and assists to transfer in your Hotel.
Day 02 : Rock Climbing Course at Balaju, a natural rock climbing spot and briefing for upcoming peak climbing adventure.
Day 03 : Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla Then trek to Phakding.
Day 04 : Trek from Phadking to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05 : Rest day at Namche Bazaar for Acclimatization.
Day 06 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Phortse.
Day 07 : Trek from Phortse to Dole.
Day 08 : Trek from Dole to Machermo.
Day 09 : Trek from Machermo to Gokyo.
Day 10 : Early morning hike to Gokyo-Ri 5340 m.and return to Gokyo.
Day 11 : Trek from Gokyo to Machermo Base Camp.
Day 12 : Trek from Machermo Base Camp to Machermo peak high camp I.
Day 13 : Trek from Machermo high camp I. to high camp II.
Day 14 : Summit Machermo peak then back to base camp.
Day 15 : Trek from Machermo Base Camp to Machermo.
Day 16 : Trek from Machermo to Dole.
Day 17 : Trek from Dole to Khumjung.
Day 18 : Trek from Khumjung to Monjo.
Day 19 : Trek from Monjo to Lukla.
Day 20 : Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 21 : Kathmandu Valley city tours including world heritage sites and evening celebration farewell dinner together.
Day 22 : After this amazing Adventure if you are interested for other activities like Safari, Rafting, Biking, Tours, Trekking or more Peak climbing in other peak we can organize as your desire. If you decide to leave Nepal we will transfer to airport for your onward destination.
Machermo peak climbing Serivce Include
- Airports pick up and drop by private vehicle.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 Nights twin sharing with breakfast.
- Full day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Domestic flights and airport taxes.
- All required personal and group climbing equipments / gears.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- All meals and accommodation during the trekking and climbing period.
- Experienced trekking & climbing guide trained by government of Nepal.
- Highly experienced sherpa, cook, porter and other support staffs.
- Peak climbing permit, governmental procedure and local taxes.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag, medical kit etc.
- High quality peak climbing camping equipments.
- Travel and rescue arrangements.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant.
Machermo peak climbing Serivce Exclude
- Visa fees/ international airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Personal climbing equipments/gears and clothing.
- Personal climbing guide if requested.
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen.
- Climbing food and excess baggage charges.
- Personal expenses phone calls, bar bills, extra porters etc.
- Tips for guides, porters and driver.
- All others expenses not mentioned on price includes section.