Lobuche East peak Climbing
Lobuche consists of two different summits, east and west with the height of 6119m and 6145m respectively. A continuous rim ties them but there is a sharp gap and a considerable distance between these two summits. The east is recognized as a trekking peak whereas the west is identified as an Expedition. The first scaled to the Lobuche east peak by Laurence Nielson and Ang Gyaljen Sherpa on 25th April 1984. The peak being an attractive offers various existing routes and also a probability of new ones. The dark triangle of its rocky east face rises down the moraines of Khumbu Glaciers to a pleasant skyline, forming the south face. Lobuche East is reached by descending a marked notch and climbing steep snowy slopes to the top. On most, occasions, the peak is climbed on the summit ridge only as far as a subsidiary snow summit, south-east of the true peak and before the notch. The peak is known as the false peak.
Facts of the Trekking Peak
Trekking Peaks Destination : Lobuche East (6119m.)
Group Size : Min - 1
Minimum altitude : 2834m.
Maximum altitude : 6119m.
Season : Spring & Autumn
Transportation : Airplane
Duration : 22 days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
Highlights of the Trekking Peaks
Mt. Everest, Khumbu Glacier, Mt. Lhotse, Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Thamserku, different community with majority of Sherpa and grand Himalayan landscapes and old monastery.
Itinerary in details:
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure & sightseeing, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,834 m) & start trek to Phakding (2,611), Overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Chhukung and hike around. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek to Pheriche. Overnight at Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche, Overnight at Lodge
Day 11: Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakhshep Overnight at Lodge at Gorakhshep
Day 12: Morning Hike to Kalapatthar 5545m and trek back to Lobuche, Overnight at Lodge
Day 13: Trek to Lobuche base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 14: Stay at Lobuche base camp, explore around and preparation for climbing. Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 15: Ascent to Lobuche high camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 16: Summit Lobuche East Peak-6119m and back to base camp, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 17: Trek to Tyangboche, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek to Namche Bazaar, Overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Trek to Lukla, Overnight at Resort.
Day 206: Fly back to Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 21: Rest in Kathmandu, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 22: Transfer to airport and bid farewell. Departure back home with beautiful memories of your Nepal trip.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide
- Entry permits in Kathmandu sightseeing
- Lubuche East peak climbing permit
- Everest Region entry Permit
- Round trip (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu) flight tickets
- Qualified and experienced climbing guide
- All the accommodation in Tea houses and tented camp as per the itinerary
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trip
- Experienced and qualified trekking guide, cook, sherpas and porters services
- Transportation, meals, accommodation, allowance, equipments and insurance for all the staffs including climbing guide
- Trekking camping equipments (tent, mattress, pillow, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, shower tent, table with chairs, all kitchen gears/utensils
- Fixed rope for climbing
- Garbage deposit fee
- All the official paper works and all applicable government taxes
- All Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if you require
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Client’s insurance
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills
- Expenses other than mentioned in inclusion section above