Mount Amadablam Expedition
Amadablam is renowned for its incredible beauty. Located to the south of Everest and Lhotse, it is characterized as vertical walls and sharp exposed ridges. We climb via the ascent route, the classic southwest ridge. The climb requires a strong mountaineering background and previous high altitude experience. We will fly to Lukla and trek to Amadablam base camp via Namche bazaar and Tyangboche. From base camp at an altitude of 4500m, we will erect at least three camps in the mountain slopes. Our highly experienced Sherpa team will fix the ropes and assist whenever necessary. From our high camp, we'll make the final push to summit along steep and snowcapped slopes. We will climb along a nicely exposed ridge providing unsurpassed views from one of the world's most coveted peaks.The Unique Adventure International offers one of the highest quality commercial operations available in Amadablam. The expedition consists of ample support with delicious meals. We'll use plenty of Sherpa power to ensure the greatest chance of success.
Facts of the Expedition
Destination : Mount Amadablam (6812m)
Minimum altitude : 2834m.
Maximum altitude : 6812m.
Season : Spring & Autumn
Duration : 35 days
Entry : Lukla
Exit : Lukla
Highlights of the Expedition
Passing through Namche Bazaar (gateway to Mt. Everest), explore 200 years old Tyangboche monastery, Pangboche monastery, and panoramic views of the dozens of grand Himalayan peaks.
Itinerary in Details
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu International airport by our representative, transfer to hotel.
Day 02-03 : Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure, overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek Namche Bazaar 3,410 meters, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Rest day in Namche for acclimatization, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Amadablam base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek to Amadablam base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 093: Stay at Base camp, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10-29: Climbing period to Mt. Amadablam.
Day 30: Trek to Khumjung, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 31: Trek to Phakding, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 32: Trek to Lukla, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 33: Fly back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 34: Rest in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
Day 35: Transfer to airport, departure on your own destination.
- Mt. Amadablam climbing Permit/Government royalty
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in 3 – 4 star Hotel as per the itinerary on BB basis
- One day sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide and with all the entry fees included
- Round Trip flight tickets (Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu) for clients and staffs
- Everest National park entry permit
- Government Liaison officer including his allowance, accommodation, meals, insurance and flights
- Accommodation at tented camps during the trip up to base camp
- Three meals (breakfast, Lunch and dinner) a day during the trip up to base camp
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide, cook, sherpas & porters
- Accommodation, food, allowance, equipment, insurance for all trekking crews
- All the camping utensils member tents, kitchen tent, dinning tents, shower tent, toilet tent, table, chairs, sleeping mattress, pillow and all kitchen utensils
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu air cargo service
- All the official paper works and all applicable government taxes
- Sleeping bag, down jacket, rucksack if required up to base camp
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Climbing guide
- Garbage deposit fee
- Insurance of clients
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Expenses of personal nature and all bar bills